Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

What if my life were like a Jesuit movie?April Reel

I hope that all my future blog posts, the tag "What if my life were like a Jesuit movie" would be the bulk of my posts. For one thing, I really do like watching movies and I just adore replaying the song album that complements to the movie. Furthermore, I would like to expose some truth that has been left in the dust. Not just my "derp-hood" (yeah I just made that word up) and quirks about myself  but just reflection to a string of thoughts in me. Jesuit is defined as according to webster as "a man who is a member of the religious group called the Roman Catholic Society of Jesus" and there is some insightful information related to that context that reflects my life and in a wider scope reflect the greater exposure to the world's injustice and points back to -not put it lightly-sin. And this title was inspired from a desire to watch Chariots of Fire, referenced in Ravi Zacharia's Just thinking sermon on "Who is Jesus and why does it matter part 3 or 4" on rzim.org website. My religious background has been agnostic (where there was Buddhist roots ) all my life until accepting Jesus as my Lord and savior my sophomore year of high school. I still volunteer with my Buddhist chinese school and as of August I will be nearing my seventh year with them. Disclaimer is that this is not a source for a remedy and representation for professional advice, pls see a counselor/professional/9-1-1. This is more as to be an outlet for readers (: feel free to comment

No comments:

Post a Comment