Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Some chicken noodle soup pls!

Disclaimer: this is NOT sponsored.

Being sick is no fun. The way that I get cold sweats at night and back again in the day is no fun. And yet sometimes you just grit your teeth and grin and press on. I've gained something new. As a follower of Christ I usually just don't turn to God (strangely enough) during these moments, but this time I did. Here are some tips!

-Change up your routine!
       As always as a night owl I've been waking up after 9 am, this time I tried waking up before 8 am this time and man, has my days greatly improved. I've been so much productive

-STACK up on vitamins (or change your vitamin routine)
      Aside from my mom's business that she owns and runs, she's an independent distributor for the company "nu skin", a business dedicated in improving the health of human beings whether it's monitoring weight loss or vitamins or great nutritious shakes if one is working out. So I have all these nu skin vitamins at home. I usually take the R2 and sometimes to rarely use their protein powder. What did I do this time? Ditch both of those things and take this vitamins that I stopped taking because it was such a chore and time consuming-the "lifepak nano" So what that consist of packaging of two sortings: one of them being two red fat gels that contain lots of omega-3 (hooray!) and the second sorting of five capsules (all in different colors) that represent dietary supplements that all attribute benefit of (DNA protection, cardiovascular health, immune system support, bone health, network antioxidant defense, brain health, nutrition/metabolism, eye health, and skin health). Ingredients of these lovely capsules include your ordinaries, plus Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Niacin, Folate, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, and Manganese.

-Gear up on scriptures
Wow! Here are some good ones'; all promoting healing of the flesh (whoo hoo!). The key is to rejoice in the Lord, esp right when you're sick and you really don't want to. All of these are refreshing, one that I even shared on twitter and some I just read to stay grounded and meditate on.

Proverbs 4:20-22.  20)  My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.  21)  Let them not depart from thine eyes;  keep them in the midst of thine heart.  22)  For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

Proverbs 12:18.   There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword:  but the tongue of the wise is health.

Proverbs 17:22.  
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine:  but a broken spirit drieth the bones.
Isaiah 53:3-5. 3)   He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief:  and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.  4)  Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows:  yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.  5)  But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities:  the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.


Nahum 1:9    What do ye imagine against the LORD? He will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.


- Relax and Rest!

This one I HAD A HARD TIME DOING... Reason being is that I'm a hardworker and when I'm very driven, I don't care about resting, I'm all about go, go, go! But pls do you and me a favor and rest. I finally did some and napped but geez I should've done that earlier. Oh and go to the doctor if needed. You know yourself. I'm not a medial professional.

-Supply yourselves with elderberries!

These fruits are ASTOUNDING and MIRACLE WORKING, I ordered mine on amazon and they came because I authorized two day shipping. These NEED to be COOKED.

Other supplies I highly recommend for this elderberry recipe (homemade) are cinnamon sticks, raw honey, flower petals (edible ones).

Throw them in the pan (half a (1/4 table spoon of elderberries) into half a cup of water and then add all ingredients, stir, add water if necessary and cook for 20-25 mins, and then voila, you are finished. In the beginning set it on high heat on the stove and then adjust to medium to low heat and then back to adjusting accordingly. If you don't pay attention sometimes the elderberries will swallow all the water and you will have no water, which defeats the purpose of the creating of elderberry syrup.

These fruits helped me while I was going thru pneumonia and thru medical attention, rest, elderberries, it was finally cured!

With regards,

Ali



Ref:
Holfman, Charles E. "Morgellons Disease Foundation." Healing scriptures.

      .

No comments:

Post a Comment