Pages

Monday, July 25, 2016

Add-on to the article about being Chinese American-

"My hope is built on nothing less
then Jesus's hope and righteouness"

So my sister while I was fb-calling her, She was telling me the other articles she had written and just then, I had mentioned to her that I was reading her blog:

"Really?" She asked
"Yep." I replied
"Did you read the one about me being chinese-american?" She commented "that one's I felt was so cathartic as I was typing that piece of work out"
" No, but Cool, I have to check that article out" I reassured her.

Here is the link to my sister's blog post: http://bit.ly/29P8dQo   She is India right now currently enduring a service project affiliated with her university called "Duke Engage"       So WELL-written. Read? Feel free to.


I do want to zoom in on the filial side of "respect" that the Asian culture ingrains us 2nd generation peeps so deeply. Read more in the "And so I kissed the insincerity goodbye" it doesn't fit the theme where the rest of the article is written, but there's a raw human perspective lens I would like to point out.

No comments:

Post a Comment