Pages

Friday, April 21, 2017

do we constantly endure our vows towards God aka our vows 'get' [tested]?

So I pose the question as my title line, but I truly have an innersoul warrant testament of share:

okay-



So honestly some, if not-plenty, come from broken homes, I am a living proof of one, in fact.

And in my household, if things didn't get my way, I didn't necessarily pout: hahaha people just plainly do that as I just interact
with people more & more.




But what I would do is not as pleasing/susceptible to much heartbreak though, I would basically taunt my family members, until one of them would start in turn, trivialize my unspoken basic needs & afterwards a hellstorm (yes, I said it), would ensue:


AND if that wasn't enough, I would start making sexual innuendos towards my parent(s); such as if you just have such a blast wrecking one's admiring of the present/being in the present. Snarky, sarcasm, sassiness, just ruled my aura.


And as you may *light chuckle* to this dilemma, what may not be a reflection that dawned on me is that, sometimes God needs to put us through things like this because to dispel the sins that in our hearts but to deter our reliance on our personal strength(s) & have us completely & truly rely on God. It is within this moment that I needed to see [for reasons God hasn't revealed yet] that God will intentionally withhold grace. It is that much potent in that real time moment to just declare In Jesus Name that mercy starts right now. Yes. It's that innate that God tells us, but for me, when I'm in the storm I ignore it.




What I'm mainly doing-you think I'm preaching to the quire eh- is really preaching to myself. And that is when the storms are up-and-coming, it is right then and there I need to get on my knees and pray that this time shall soon come to pass -and- Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do. And really just walk through the fire. And truth be told. It is way easier said than done.



Will some have a lot of burdens in this lifetime? Yes. Will certain(if they don't address their own personal sin #accountability)sins --> be contagious even through social support group? Yes. But we need to look at Jesus ultimately has suffered even to the point of death. Such a tragedy, but relieving is that Jesus purchased for (whom ever shall believe/believed in him) so that our reluctant fate of lake of fire as well as condemnation...on heaven and on earth. Please rest in Him.


Feel free to comment below: I would love to hear your thoughts on pain & suffering & other related
subject matter. You also can subscribe & hey feel free to '+1' this article.


Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment